Expertise in all aspects of Commercial Law
Fortune Law are specialist commercial solicitors. We are a boutique commercial law firm based in Chancery Lane. By “boutique” we mean specialist – able to provide expert, commercially sound advice. We are business lawyers advising solely on corporate and commercial law.
How Fortune Law can help
We are able to assist on a full range of commercial matters for growing businesses covering:
- Terms and conditions of business with clients.
- Terms of business with suppliers.
- Drafting and negotiating of agency, distribution and franchising agreements.
- Trademark searches and trademark registration.
- All other aspects of the intellectual property including copyright, patent and intellectual property assignments.
- Bank financing including giving of independent legal advice on loans and personal guarantees.
Partnerships & Joint Ventures
We also advise on all aspects of partnerships and joint ventures including:
- Whether a partnership or limited liability partnership is appropriate.
- Formation of partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
- Resolution of partnership disputes.
- Partnership exits and restructurings.
- Preparation of joint venture agreements either for deadlocked companies or where minority interests are held.
Selling or buying businesses
Finally, we have a vast amount of experience of the sale and purchase of businesses whether this takes the form of an asset or share sale and whether we are acting for a purchaser or seller. We can help you with the following:
- Preparing companies for sale including undertaking due diligence work and legal auditing.
- Preliminary steps including structuring issues, heads of terms and exclusivity and confidentiality agreements.
- Business and share sales and purchase, both international and domestic for private or public companies.
- MBOs and MBIs.
Got a question?
We can help with your commercial law needs
Fortune Law are specialist commercial solicitors, based in the heart of central London.
Speak to us about any area of commercial law. We can help.
Telephone: 0203 900 8921 or complete the enquiry form.